Subject: FW: ELRA - Request ELRA Membership Fee 2025
From: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2025 15:09:02 +0200

From: Manuela Llinares <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2025 2:41 PM
To: ELRA President <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; ELRA
Secretary General <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; ELRA Treasurer <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; Vos, Jacques <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: ELRA Secretariat <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: ELRA - Request ELRA Membership Fee 2025

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear ELRA Members and partners,

On behalf of the ELRA President, we are contacting you as regards to the
ELRA Membership Fee 2025.

For this purpose, attached you will find the payment order with the ELRA
bank account details. Thank you for sending it back to us duly completed
and signed.

In case you need an invoice, please do not hesitate to contact the
Secretariat.

We would be grateful if you could please make the payment before the end
of June.

Thank you for all your support,

 <https://www.elra.eu/>

Manuela Llinares

Financial Coordinator

ELRA Secretariat

Avenue de Cortenbergh, 66

1000. Brussels

Tel.: +32.2.280.14.45

 <https://www.elra.eu/> www.elra.eu

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/european-land-registry-association-elra?
trk=recent-update_see-all#updates> This email and files transmitted with
it are confidential. If you have received this email in error please
notify the sender and then delete it immediately. Please consider the
environment before printing this email.